Thursday, November 05, 2009

I just came back from the viewing for a friends 19 year old son who took his life on Sunday. I just do not know how to process all of this. I wish I had the words to say to help this family deal with this profound loss that they are going through right now. There is no way I can understand what this family is going through. It has been tough on me recently and I have been so stressed that I have thought about ending it all. When I started thinking these thoughts I went to the doctor right away. Seeing what this family is going through makes my problems seem so small.
I am so blessed that I have such great friends who have helped me. I have taken a break from school until around the first of the year and I have been working with the doctors to see if we can figure out what is causing my migraines. Already the break from school has helped me to relieve some stress. Now if only I could find a job to help relieve some of the money stress that would be awesome! One thing at a time I guess.

Right now I am waiting for Cat and Zach to get home from opening night of the musical Honk. I think we will go see it on Saturday or Sunday.

No comments: