Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday shop, sleeping in, and kidney stones!

It must be Thanksgiving! Jana and I are in full fledged Holiday Shop prep mode. Last week we spent hours on the phone while looking through items for the holiday shop online. One of us would find and item and tell the other one the items number to look up, I think we each had a billion different windows opened while we laughed at some of the weird items we found, like this one. Really, who does not need a Spooky Toilet Paper holder? I mean at least you are in the right place when you get the crap scared out of you! *ducks*.

We had a blast looking at items and I was afraid to look at my shopping cart because I kept adding stuff to our cart. We figured we could clear out some of the stuff and we did. . .although we did spend over $1000 on items for the shot though. We did good and got some great items for the kids. Next week we will be pricing items, trying to get volunteers to help us and organizing the holiday shop.

I am looking forward to sleeping in for 5 days straight! NO ALARM CLOCK!!! Whoo-hoo!!! I tried to sleep in this past Saturday, but ended up in the emergency room at 6:30 am. Not cool at all! Not sure yet what is wrong, I think it is another kidney stone. The ER doctor said that all of my blood, urine and CT tests were "clear" and sent me home with 4 prescriptions. I am very thankful for the medicine that I got in the hospital because I went from a pain level of 10 to a 1 or 2. Hopefully I will not have any more problems. The next day I had an MRI for my migraines. . .that was fun. I felt like a burrito in that MRI machine and I am very glad that I did not get stuck in it. . .ROFL! Well since I am under the influence of mind altering meds and it is late, I am going to finish for how. I hope that this all made sense. . .lol.Time for bed.


No comments: