Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am not even sure where to begin. . .or what to say! My head is pounding still from a migraine. I am used to migraines, but I had hoped that the hysterectomy would take them away. That did not happen, I wake up almost everyday with one now. Can't start hormones yet because of the endometriosis. Physically I am doing pretty well but emotionally I am a wreck! Might have something to do with the fact that I have not been able to sleep through the night since the surgery. Not sure. . . Kids are not being helpful, husband is some but not like I would like. I feel like I am being too demanding, but I don't think that they realize that this surgery was very hard on me. It may not seem like it because I am doing well. Most of the women on the hystersisters are not doing the things I am able to do now. Sure I get more tired more quickly, but overall I am doing pretty well. Just wish I could get my house in shape. Can't afford to have someone come help me though. Christmas is coming and bills are due. . .what else is new, right?

I really wanted to surprise my husband with a night or weekend away for his bday or while my mom was here. That did not happen though. Maybe next month for our anniversary. . .we will see. Money will be tighter then though I imagine. Maybe it will have to wait until January. We will see.

Oh well. . .thats about all now . . .just a jumble of disconnected whining as usual. . .

No comments: