Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Apparently I am SASSY!

Apparently I am Sassy now that I got my hair cut! Who knew? I am just glad to not have to take care of that head of hair anymore!

Today was a pretty good day - I actually got some things accomplished. PTA meeting tonight went pretty well too. Now I have to plan the agenda for Thursdays meeting for the other school! And figure out what I am going to make as a treat for the meeting. Maybe my homemade oatmeal cookies- those could be made ahead of time and will still be good.

There is still a LOT I need to do around here and at the schools too though. Never seems like there is enough time to do it all. I am busy busy busy. Now if I could only find a way to still do all of this and get paid! Maybe one of these days!

I found out that one of my fellow PTA board members and friend is going to move to California at the end of the school year. Her husband is in the Army and is being deployed to Iraq in about a month. They decided to not move until school was out for their kids- so they could finish the year at least. I know she is going to have a hard time with her husband being depolyed and still trying to take care of her family. She has also had a bad year health wise too. I will have to do what I can to help her and her family cope with the changes they are facing.

Well, time for me to do some PTA stuff before I check the WOOT and then go to bed.

No comments: