Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I need to blog more. . .

Maybe now that I have a laptop I should blog more. I will try. . .

Well, I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. Migraines, aches, stomach stuff. YUCK!! I need to try to figure out what the heck is going on. But I seem to be too busy to do that! UGH!

today one of my neighbors brought home my youngest son and told me that he was seen with a rock in his hand at an abandoned house in the neighborhood and that there had been lots of kids vandalizing stuff recently around there. WHAT! He is 7! Boy is he in MAJOR trouble! He says he did not throw any rocks, that his friend "knocked" it out of his hand. HMM, not really buying that. Not buying that he the one doing all the vandalizing either! He will be under lock and key for awhile, I can tell you that!

I have a lot of stuff to do around the house and at both schools that I volunteer at. Tomorrow I think I will focus on the house, especially folding and putting away the baskets of clothes in my room as well as getting my old regular computer hooked back up so the printer can be used. The back up battery went haywire or something.

I can't believe that it has been a year almost since Wally died. It seems so long ago. And my mom died a few months before that. I wish I could just talk to her again, and I know that my sister would LOVE that too. she is having her first baby soon.

No comments: