Tuesday, March 20, 2007

well, it is official, I am next years PTA prez. . .

Just got an email telling me that the nominating committe voted today officaially and congratulating me on being the prez. I thought there were gonna be "elections" and such. And, honestly, I was hoping I would "lose"! LOL. Oh well! I have got my work cut out for me, huh? I was finishing the newsletter tonight, or rather, working on it. I can't finish it yet because there are people who (still!) have not given me information. One of which is the principal.

Still feeling puny with the strep stuff. . .yuck. Going to be doing lots of baking later in the week for our church youth coffee house fundraiser. Should be interesting. Lots of stuff to do still, as usual. Right now, I need to go to bed though cuz my knee is hurting. Been bugging me the last couple of days. Tomorrow got to go back to Curves (now that I am not contagious. . .) hope it feels better........

No comments: